MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

White, of a different sort

After dire predictions of a really nasty winter storm headed our way we lucked out and got off much lighter than we were expecting.  However, this morning we did wake up to this...



The trees were absolutely laden with wet heavy snow.  It was an amazing sight.  I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be walking beneath any of them though because shortly after these pictures were taken the snow started to fall off and it would have been cold indeed had it gone down your neck!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.