MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I survived!

.....and oddly enough, so did my class!! 

Today was part II of the two-part crazy quilting
workshop I was teaching for our local quilt guilt.
The ladies had a very productive day, and I must say
that they were all stellar students!

Here they are, showing off their 
wonderful hussifs...





(click to embiggen so you can see more clearly!).

I think they had fun...at least I hope they did!
(And the teacher had fun too!! )


6 comments:

Dolores said...

Good for you. The more you do it, the better and more comfortable it will become (hopefully.)

Suztats said...

Everyone looks so proud of their hussif. It must have been a wonderful workshop! (never doubted it for a moment)

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

What a beautiful group of students you have MA!
I love their quilting pieces - I know you would be a patient good teacher too!
Shane ♥

shirley said...

Looks to like the class had a stellar teacher.

Boud said...

Everyone looks so happy! must have been a great workshop.

liniecat said...

Some cracking colours and fabric mixes there...............so pleased you enjoyed the day and they certainly all look to have had a great time!
A new career opening up for you maybe????