MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hussif - Finished!!

Sorry about being MIA over the past few days but I have been busily beavering away trying to finish the latest hussif.  Here are pictures to prove that it's done, done AND done!!




You can click on any of the pictures to embiggen so you can see more of the detail.

EDITED TO ADD:  If you want to see the first finished hussif go HERE.


11 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! You will get so much use out of that piece too I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I do like the purple and green combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My issue should be arriving any day now! So I'll be able to read all about your hussif and stocking!
    This hussif is pretty in purple. I have a tote filled with purple this and thats just waiting for my attention. (oh, yeah, and time! ..lol..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really interesting piece. Lots of crazy quilting eye candy to to keep me amused, and I adore your colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I have been and still am missing in action and I haven't produced anything half as beautiful as this so you are more than excused....all I have done is cut up some paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cow! That is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the insides :)useful treasure pockets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hussif turned out really great. Love the colours and the way you did the inside for your tools.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marion Fossler9:26 PM

    I'd like to purchase several husifs for my granddaughter ( going off to college) and myself( for traveling.).; how do I do that?? They're lovely and oh, so practical. Please contact: Marimomn@aol.com. (I'm afraid ill lose this site.) Thank you. Marion Fossler, Georgetown, TX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janice Mitchell12:58 AM

    Do you sell them.,



    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.