MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Black clouds of angst

Yep, that's what you've been seeing in the sky the past couple of days.   Yep, I'm the cause of it too.

Absolutely nothing creative has been accomplished at the House of Magpie unless you count the many colourful ways I have come up with saying 'gosh darn'.

My computer, printer and I haven't been on good speaking terms.  After much gnashing of teeth (mine) and clashing of gears (printer)....and much wastage of printer ink, I might add.....I have finally managed to create a handout for my CQ workshop students along with the article for the magazine.  Phew.

Oh yeah - and you know those computer manuals for Dummies?  I'm too dumb for those. 


4 comments:

  1. Nahhh that book was written by a bloke.....it has misprints in it....lol Love the hussif! Well dones, all round gal : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds as if your techie equipment just can't keep up with your white hot smoking creative surges! very glad you conquered in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.