MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, January 14, 2013

A late TUSAL

First of all, I'm late for the very first post for TUSAL of 2013 - sure hope that's not an indication of how the rest of the year is going to pan out! 


At least I have proof that some stitching has been done!
Thanks Daffycat for a fun stitchalong (even if it IS
Totally Useless!).

2 comments:

  1. I love owls, I will check it out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late again! I'm MIA but I have filled the jar. Thanks for the link. Love her art. I'm a follower now too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.