MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Late for TUSAL!

I know I'm late posting my final TUSAL (Totally Useless Stitch A Long) pictures for this year, but I hope I can be forgiven in the light that I have not been moving too far from my comfie chair the past few days.  There is hope that I might live, so here's my post....




I guess I did manage to get some stitching done in the past month
if this pile of ORTS is an indication!

Below is my overflowing ORT container...





Thanks so much to DaffyCat for a fun
year-long project!

3 comments:

  1. I am saving my orts and fabric bits to make some funky material! Your orts look colourful.
    So happy to read that you're going to survive. Get better soon.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe - sorry you've been poorly MA - I hope you are feeling back to your old self again soon!!
    Winter colds are so debilitating - just have to rug up and rest and let Mr Magpie look after you!!
    You've been stitching up a storm with all those threads - I would be very proud of that lot!
    Send warm Christmas Greetings from a sunny and hot NZ!!
    hugs
    Shane xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is to be hoped that you survive but if not....don't forget the instructions on where to send your white stuff. You can't take it with you!
    only joking!!! feel better...that's an order!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.