MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Hack.....splutter.....blow......

....yep, a miserable cold has caught up with me and I'm doing nothing but dose myself with Buckley's and seriously consider buying stocks in the facial tissue business. 

Good thing I have a comfie chair, a doting husband, and lots of no-brainer Christmas movies on TV!

5 comments:

  1. Oh bugger MA just what you don't need at this time of the year.
    My daughter who has just turned 50 has come down with whooping cough-and before you ask yes she was immunized when she was a baby.
    I hope you improve really soon so you can enjoy your Christmas lunch.
    Merry Christmas my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have squeezed the juice of a bottle of whisky yet? may not cure, but you just don't care after a bit...ged well sood, and wodge good movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh MA, drink lots of hot tea! Hopefully it will pass before Santa comes! Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. You see, your so lucky!!
    Stay warm and get well soon : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.