MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas beauty....and a....pod??

Look what was delivered to our door today!  Our nephew was doing a fund-raiser for a school trip and asked us to sponsor him.  I don't know as I've ever come across a fundraiser that sold Christmas plants, so I was happy to help him out....






And, here's another of my bits of knitting I've been
doing for Christmas gifts...

It's a felted pod.  



A pod, you say?
Yes, a pod.
What's if for, you say?
Well, I dunno...
it's for the recipient to decide!

It measures about 5 inches high.

If you are interested in making your own, let me know and I would be happy to put a tutorial on here.  But then again....maybe you're not.  Interested, that is.  

Doesn't everybody need a pod??


5 comments:

  1. And here I thought I was the only one suffering from Poditis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a pen pod or pencil pod for the desk...or a plant pod......a flower pod? a toothbrush pod, or an eyeglass pod.......a drinking glass pod to absorb the moisture from cool drinks, but keep it insulated.....okay, I'm pod tired.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always say one good pod deserves another. It is very pretty and a great color. Does it stretch? That poinsettia is gorgeous! That is a good fundraiser I would say. BTW, I'm working on a tree...in case you were wondering *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pod? hm. Looks to me like a round tuit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pod (if it were a wee bit bigger) would be great for a cat...you know how they like small dark, warm places.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.