MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, October 01, 2012

Reveal x 2

Here you go - the end result of my latest playing about with needle and thread...




How I wish I had a figure this good!!

These will be gifts for a couple of my friends - hopefully they'll like them!

Tomorrow I'm doing something really special (provided nothing happens to mess it up).  Keeping fingers crossed!  I will reveal what it is tomorrow.

7 comments:

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Your dress forms are really sweet!

Mosaic Magpie said...

Do you think those stitching techniques could work on our figures? 2 good lookin' girls you have there!
Deb

Doreen G said...

No you don't want a figure like that MA you would have to throw out all your lovely clothes.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I like em!!

liniecat said...

How great!Have you used little candle sticks for the bases?

karen said...

these are gorgeous.....lucky friends!

Betsy said...

Wow, I love these elegant works of art!