MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

TUSAL and mumblings

I know I'm a bit late in posting my TUSAL (Totally Useless Stitch A Long) for May, but better late than never...right?

 Above is the rather mediocre gleanings from the past month - obviously not much stitching was done!  Below is my jar of ORTS as it looks with the latest addition.
Go HERE to find out what this is all about!


- below is a gorgeous photo of Stewie, who was visiting along with our #2 son and DIL.  He is actually a Serengeti cat, long lean and full of muscle.  



 


4 comments:

  1. Love that face, totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a gorgeous kitty! I have a full ORTS jar too. I think I'll make a fabric sheet out of it.

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stewie could be a cat model :)!

    Your fiber scrap jar is inspiring MA!

    Wishing you and yours a happy weekend
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ORTS Jar is full too but I keep stuffing!!! Time to do something about it..
    I was back trying to finish my journal from the class we took from Carole ages ago...
    I needed to do the tag for the bookmark so I can finally finish the cover!! I suppose you have finished yours and more. I get doing so many things I'm in a spin most of the time..
    The gift shop at the Stratford Theatre wanted some of my things so I have been beading some scarves..Whew never a dull moment..
    Now I will look at your older posts to find your journals..They are so much fun to make..
    Drop by sometime
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.