MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Asking for prayers....

My friend Ginette has been ill for several weeks now and the doctors seem to be unable to find out what is wrong.  She has been through so much and needs prayers so that a diagnosis can be found and a treatment plan started.  

If you would add her to your prayer list, I know she would be grateful. 

Thank you, my friends.

6 comments:

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

So sorry to hear that. I will add her to my prayer list.
Connie

Lynn said...

Sorry to hear your friend is so ill, I pray that they find out what is causing it very soon.

Boud said...

so sorry to hear this, and yes, I will walk the labyrinth for her.

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

No problem...on the list.
I hope they are able to find what the issue is; it is so hard to be ill and not know what is going on.

XXOO~~
Anne

Leone said...

I will keep you posted regarding the Life Coach. I am sorry about your friend and I will pray for her.

karen said...

sending so many good vibes her way....