MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Anneelaw - journal pages

Sorry it took me a few days to find time to do this post.  I've been having trouble with uploading pictures and they've been taking forever so I have to wait until I have a good chunk of time in order to upload anything. 

Without further fuss, here are the journal pages (and the journal box they're stored in)....


Above is the journal box as I sent it out,
and below as it is now.
It's hard to tell in this picture, but the
little red  beads are actually lights!

Below are the four journal pages I started her off with...

Arlee did these....


These were by Robyn...



These by Amy...


 These two (above and below) are by Talitha.



and finally, these are by Gail...





Aren't they great??!!

EDITED TO ADD:
Yvonne very nicely let me know that her pages weren't posted here.  I'm not quite sure why they didn't show up because I do remember posting them. 
My apologies Yvonne!

Here they are....




5 comments:

  1. they are awesome and I love every single one of them.. and the box is great too... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What treasures to have and leave to one of your boys. I am sure you have enough things so both will get plenty.

    I read you had our 90's weather then back to 50's. Unbelievable.

    How is the house sale coming along.

    My daughter has hers for sale and has had people every weekend but no offers yet. It is frustrating.
    They have almost 3 acres with a pond and huge poured concrete patio and the yard looks like a park. I would have thought it would be snapped right up when the weather got warmer but no luck yet.
    People are hanging on to their money down here. Afraid prices will go even lower then right now.

    Good luck.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely fantastic.....you should all be very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered you're blog--it's so exciting, you're doing such fun and inspiring work/play! The journal pages are gorgeous, and I always enjoy the quilts shared...none in my corner of the world.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, hope the journal pages I did made it to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.