MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Frog Prince - reveal

Sorry about being missing folks, but this having to get the house ready for putting up for sale is taking more time than I anticipated!   We're getting there....slowly.

I HAVE been playing a little too!
Here's the wonderful Frog Prince
the latest in the Art Doll Coolaberation 2010
dolls to come to visit...





Remember that odd-looking wooden 'thing' I posted about last time?
Well, it was the base for this....

Yes, it's lurking under there!  It's been painted green and has been given a fabric 'skirt', held on with upholstery tacks.  A little bottle full of flies (for his lunch) has been added and I added a dragonfly charm to the lily pad Talitha made.  He's also sporting a new balloon, because after all, what self-respecting frog at the fair, wouldn't have balloons to attract the ladies?





Tomorrow I will show you my journal entry.

4 comments:

  1. This is darling!
    I have no idea how you are doing anything other than working on the house; I would be running in circles crying or screaming by now.
    Stable person that I am. ;-D

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MA ... See I never would have guessed that! I was thinking too big!

    I see you must be up to your neck with the whole getting ready to move/selling your place ... not to mention two weddings on the horizon ... you probably don't need any visitors just now ... so another time then?

    Hugs ... Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creation MA! (But I'll pass on the kiss ~ lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah!! now I see....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.