MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, January 14, 2011

More heart progress

I accomplished quite a bit on my heart today but tomorrow I plan to tear part of it out because I'm not happy with it.  See that section just above the spider web?  The silk ribbon I used is just too dark for the rest of the piece and needs to be lightened up.  So....I shall frog it and replace it with something I like better.
------------------------------



2 comments:

  1. I don't think its too dark - perhaps it is the way colour is displayed on my screen but it looks fine to me. Hate to see good stitching pulled out because of an overly active internal critic so I felt i had to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you really do inspire me...I love your heart! Good for you my friend. Thank you for sharing you blog friends...I will have to make a visit. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.