MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Journal pages

Here are the first two pages I've been 
working on for the on-line class...
I won't be able to show too much of what I'm doing 
in order to be fair to our teacher, Carole.
I'm sure she will be offering this class
again at some point.
I am absolutely thrilled with it
so far!!
Thank you Carole!

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Wowww! very lovely! Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!
    Hugs...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. how interesting it must be for you, something for YOU entirely. glad you're enjoying it...k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks absolutely lovely, MA! I can hardly wait to see how it progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you're off to a great start!! Love the fabric flowers!
    Carole :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really interesting surface and I love the flowers. Well done for persevering :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what I see so far; sounds like you're having funand the class is going good, which is a great combo!

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    P.S. My vert word is *courtme*....
    "Yes, the handsome prince asked to court me...." LOL!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my this looks amazing! You inspire me my friend. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. woo hoo looking good MA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just trying to catch up, you miss a day on here and things get backed up. Just so you know why I had not commented on this yet. Wow! This is great, I mean really goood looking. I am going to check out her class. I am impressed.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.