MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Housecoat # 2


This one is for me! Another McCall's pattern #9638, which is a mens pattern. I used it simply because I had the pattern already. I made it in large and, if I had to do it again, I think a medium would be big enough. I like my housecoats to be sloppy and comfie and this one fits the bill.

3 comments:

  1. It's good to see you've made one for yourself, such a rich colour and it looks like velvet. You'll be a Queen in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like to come sew for me???? I think the last house coat/robe I made was for DH, and of course, it had embroidered hockey players on the pockets....it Toronto Maple Leaf blue and white!
    It was pretty nice when it was new...
    You's looks comfy and lovely!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing h/coat #2. Thinking of going into mass production?
    That knotted loop stitch looks fascinating. Sharon's illustrations are so good they make my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.