MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Further on ABC book & what I've been doing (more or less)

Above is a sample of what I've been working on. I've been commissioned to make another of my recycled denim jackets and, because the lady likes flowers, I thought I'd embroider two or three to go on the jacket. Over the next few days I'll be working on that.
And, here are some more of the pages from the little ABC book.

3 comments:

  1. The flowers are so nice! I don't think my fingers could embroidery anymore.....although at one time I did a lot. Mother and Grandma taught me how; I enjoyed it.
    Will be glad to see the jacket when finished!
    Thanks for the pages!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the idea of a recycled denim jacket is wonderful. I like to recycle jeans into purses. Haven't done it in awhile, but have a new pattern and will be trying it again soon.
    Love your new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely imaginative flowers, i'll send you my jeans jacket!! k.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.