MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More on Camille

Today I finished working on her cape. I found the green sort-of iridescent ribbon in my stash (which tied in nicely with the green in her paper skirt and the wrap on her leg). Then I added the beaded fringe and found some metal 'thingies' from the hardware store in my stash to complete the trim.
This is page 3 of the journal. The background has a local map and then some pictures of local attractions. Common Grounds is our favourite coffee shop and all the dolls end up visiting there before they travel on.

Page 1 of the journal is the 'Matisse' painting I showed you earlier, which I will be adding a journal entry to. Page 2 is coming along nicely and I'm pretty pleased with it so far (you'll have to wait to see it though!).

3 comments:

dogonart said...

Love what you have added to Camille.Thanks for sharing your project. Its given my brain a rest from current world tragedy. Thanks again MA.

Pam Kellogg said...

Oh, how colorful! The dolls you work on are so interesting!

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Camille looks so elegant, like she should be dancing at the Moulin Rouge!!! :)

XXOO!!
Anne