MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, December 07, 2009

Tabula Rosa is here!

How nice that the Queen of Hearts and Tabula Rosa (and her llama) have a couple of days to visit before the Queen heads off for her next adventure. I haven't heard the Queen screaming 'Off With Her Head' yet, so she must be happy with her new confidante. All the same, I think I'll keep them in separate boxes - just in case!

Be sure to click on the picture so you can see all the lovely details on Tabby. She has a wonderful felted llama along with her and be sure to check out her hands...gorgeous. She has a beautiful felted cape (serape?) too, and her hat is so stylish!

2 comments:

  1. I'd be a bit wary of them together, the Queen looks a trifle miffed. You're right, the hands of TR are beautiful, but i was really in awe of the beautiful red shoes, and i think they belong to the Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that the Q was that small. I've worked on TR so now I know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.