MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, November 13, 2009

The Queen of Hearts has more!

...pages in her journal....
and more pages from her journal.....
and more.....
She has a huge diamond ring!
AND a pillow to sit her Queenly derriere on! Every Queen needs a soft place to rest. Perhaps if she has a nice pillow, she will be happier and not scream 'Off With Her Head' quite so much??
Yeah, I didn't think so.

5 comments:

  1. Great additions to the doll. You really got into it, I see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this work is great MA! I really love the vintage queen card. I just love all of it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed MA -suitably impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really got into the spirit of it, and i just love the cushion. Wonder where i can get one of those corsets?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are having way too good a time with this MA. What fun it must be.

    I do remember the corsets (not on me of course) but they were always a pinkie beige to look like your skin, I assume. I can remember my mother wearing one.

    Thank goodness those days are over and yet there was something about getting all dressed up for things that was very nice. Wish life hadn't got quite so casual.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.