MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Icicle Dolls

There were the little dolls I had for exchange at the CQTeers meeting today. I came across the idea when I was re-reading one of my Art Doll Quarterly magazines (Summer 2008 issue) and thought they'd make fun little gifties. The original idea/pattern comes from Belinda Schneider. She has the instructions and pattern on her site (either under the Tutorials section, or look back in her archives to the entries of October 2007). They are very easy to make and use up little scraps, which is great. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.