MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

TIF and ABC's

Here's the progress so far on TIF for September. I made the lovely white heart on the right side using the yo-yo maker that Freda sent me last week...with an old earring for the centre. Pretty! Above that is an antique piece of lace highlighted with some beads. To the left of the yo yo is a heart shaped seam treatment which is actually a pattern for Chicken Scratch (found on CorgiPants blog), done using waste canvas. The lower right seam treatment is one I'm currently working on and it came from Annie's Crazy World blog. It's beautiful!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.