MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sept. TIF and decisions

I finally decided that I would go with the colours my computer was printing out for this month's piece and the picture shows how far I have gone with it.
It seems so strange that no matter what I did, my computer insisted that what I saw on the sites as being gold, really was pink. I rather liked the pink with the other colours, so that's what I ended up with.

3 comments:

  1. important to be aware of the colour shift is you're ever buying fabric on-line, otherwise, just enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the piecing turned out... the pink does go nicely. I've been using paint chips and I match them to what I see on the screen. Some of these TIF combos I like, some of them send me screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you made the right choice MA and the square looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.