MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Aha!

Now I know why my feed list is going slightly crazy! SharonB has kindly listed my blog on hers and people are popping in to see what I'm about. Welcome to everyone, feel free to look around (check the archives if you're interested in crazy quilting) and please do leave a comment to let me know you've visited.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. hi, I just pooped over from Jude's blog (I think!!) and wanted to say HELLO!!! Just read your post below... I collect FUROSHIKI. I find them new (and used) at flea markets. I don't know what I am going to do with them, I have visions of sewing them all together and using them as quilt backs. Now, off to check out your crazy quilts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.