MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We grow 'em big here!

I know - yet another picture of a sunflower! I couldn't resist taking this photo tho, so you can see the size of this one. It's more than 12 inches across. My DH is 6'2" so you can get a general idea of the size from that. The flower was so large that it just fell over.
No creativity again today. I'm getting frustrated by all the wheel-spinning I'm doing and having absolutely nothing to show for my time. Oh well. There's always hope for tomorrow.

4 comments:

SuSaw said...

I like the husband

Quilt Pixie said...

bet the squirrels love your garden! :-)

dogonart said...

OK., OK., your daisies are bigger than my daisies...

Jackie said...

What a whopper!!(Sorry someone ahd to say it)