MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good mail today!


Good mail...poor scan! Camera battery is dead, of course. Click on the image to get more detail.
This is the 2009 Piecemakers Times and Seasons calendar/book that came today. I am really happy I ordered it. It's not only a beautiful coloured calendar, but also includes the patterns, stitches, and lots of hints to make the quilt shown here. Lots of drool-power in this one!

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to getting a peak at this

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonders will never cease - I finally got through to you. Don't know why it wouldn't work before?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful quilt.
    Is it like a block of the month and they send you everything you need, or do you just follow a pattern?

    That central butterfly doesn't sing though.....artistic license needed I think. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.