MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh Oh..wet noodle time!

"My name is Mary Anne and I'm a bookaholic"

and I really need a 12-Step program for bookaholics.

I did it again. I'm putting the entire blame on my friend Florence who found a new-to-me J. Marsha Michler crazy quiltng book (called Crazy Quilt Decor) and I absolutely have to have a copy in my collection. So...I HAD to go to the bookstore, right? While I was there I checked out the used book section (you never know, the book I wanted might have been there, right???). It wasn't, but Altered Curiosities was. It followed me to the checkout and insisted on coming home with me.

As if that weren't bad enough, I ended up ordering the brand-new J.M.Michler book that's just out. They couldn't find the Decor one I was originally after so...I checked out the used books on Amazon when I got home.

There's no hope...I'm a lost cause.

Book Specs: 'Altered Curiosities' by Jane Ann Wynn c2007 published by North Light Books ISBN 13:978-1-58180-972-5

3 comments:

  1. yup, a lost cause. Books weigh more then fabric for moving.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tsk tsk tsk but what can ya do :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange thing about books --they can always find you in the bookstore but when you need them urgently they go off hiding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.