MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, May 09, 2008

I'm SUCH an enabler!!

My friend Marie and her sister Cathy dropped in this afternoon and ended up having a total blast going through my cast-offs and took a whole smash home with them (don't worry, there's plenty left!!). It was almost as good as Christmas here for awhile and was SUCH fun. I can't wait to see what they do with what they carted home. Mind you, I wouldn't want to be in their shoes having to sneak their booty past their husbands!

Marie has been busy creating the most wonderful seam treatments using beads and word has it that she will be selling her designs over the internet. I'll keep you posted on that one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.