MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Guess I didn't run fast enough!

At least not fast enough to escape the germs that are floating around. Both Jack & I have come down with some sort of throat 'thing' so I've been pretty much sitting around today leafing through magazines and feeling somewhat sorry for myself. I know I promised pictures of the treasure trove I got in the mail and was planning to post them now, but...the camera needs recharging first! So...pictures still to come!

Going back to the magazine pile now...

3 comments:

  1. Big Aussie hugs to you both MA and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself---hot lemon tea with honey,,mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care just found your blog and I wil come more often to see wjat is going on

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.