MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Pile + Pile = Beginnings



I enjoyed a sew day with a couple of my friends today and the sum total of my creative efforts were these two piles of fabrics I'm auditioning for a couple of CQ squares for my quilt. The purples, blacks and greens are for an exchange I'm doing with Doreen ( http://doreeng.blogspot.com ) and the other pile is for the TIF challenge for February ( http://sharonb.wordpress.com ). Not all of these fabrics will be used in the blocks, but they are the ones I'm considering. Two piles, for an entire day of effort. However, we won't mention the amount of gabbing, drinking coffee and eating we did!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.