MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I got mail!



Just look what came in the mail! The postcard is from Donna of http://quiltpixie.blogspot.com . I really hope the colour is at least somewhat 'true' in the picture because it's a lovely multi-layered fushia with lots of sparkle and sheen. Thank you so much Donna (I'm still working on yours & will have it in the post as soon as I can).
The atc is the one I received from Susan Lenz for our trade. 
The other picture shows some progress on this months TIF. I have to keep remembering that slow and steady wins the race.

2 comments:

  1. Your crazy bloch is looking good MA
    I started stitching mine yesterday--long way to go yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tobacco silk "poppy" you included on your block. I had a number of silks around, but have recently given them to a friend who will appreciate them much more then I...

    Glad the card arrived safe and sound. I'm always amazed at what goes through the mail! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.