MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

February TIF block pieces and ready to roll


Finally had a chance to piece my block for the challenge for this month. I know I got carried away with too many small pieces on this one and I'm most likely to regret it as I work on it. However, in order to come somewhat close to Sharon's colour challenge I had to utilize some small-ish pieces from my stash. Hopefully it will all come together in the end. Stay tuned for updates....

2 comments:

  1. Looks good MA now for the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this harmony of colors. Enjoy yourself embroidering it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.