MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dump or Studio?






Take your pick. Is it a dump or a studio? And this is only PART of the room!!
When the actual working area recedes to about 12 inches square and the cutting table about the same, then it has to be time for a general muck-out. I wonder if there's a Molly Maid service for studios?

3 comments:

  1. Me too M

    Much too much. I actually have moved my sewing to the TV room. I told my DH that I'm creeping up the stairs bit by bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! It's both, depending on how creative you're feeling that day :} Perhaps time to purge? Re-arrange? Change focus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get stuck into it MA I can tell you it feels good when you have finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.