MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, September 21, 2007

oops...

...forgot to mention which stitches these are! Week 32 was the Crested Chain stitch and is worked in blue on the sample (right). Week 33 was the Scroll Stitch and is in the dark pink. Week 34 was the Portugese Stem Stitch and is in yellow.

Week 35 was the Shisha stitch, which I haven't done yet - simply because I know I have some shisha mirrors here somewhere and can't put my hands on them! Finally, week 36 is the Cable Chain Stitch which is on the left in the sample in two shades of blue.

I've done the Shisha stitch before, but the others were all new to me and a real fun challenge to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.