MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Knitting? This blog has knitting content?! Who knew?


Oh my, I'm actually doing a knitting post! I know this blog is supposed to have at least a little knitting content and there hasn't been any for quite awhile.
This is my next project...the Einstein Coat from 'The Knitting Experience Book 1: The Knit Stitch' by Sally Melville. ISBN#189376213-0
This is apparently quite simple to knit so it should be a good project for my first garment...I hope! I have the yarn on order and will be making it in Bernat Softee Chunkee in the wine colourway when it arrives. Can't wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.