MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cleaning and Organizing


Tomorrow I'm expecting one of my on-line friends (and her sister) here for the afternoon so thought it might be a good time to clean up a little! Although this shelving unit wasn't really too bad, I've re-organized a bunch of stuff and have everything pretty much in neatly labelled containers to make it easier to find. Of course I forgot to take a 'before' picture so you can't really see what an improvement there's been, so you'll just have to trust me!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, i can imagine--if yours looks like mine before.. :}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.