MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Rust fetish

Yep, I'm beginning to think I'm a bit possessed by this rusting technique! Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to actually do with it now. I've been toying with making a cq-style piece, using chunky beads and metal nuts, bolts, etc. (maybe a wallhanging). Or...a fabric book of sorts. Or...use for backgrounds for atc's. Decisions, Decisions!!

Right now I'm at the point where I have no orders for anything or gifts to make, which means I can actually do some art. It's almost scary because I so rarely have nothing pressing that needs doing. I think the last time might have been two days back in 2002!! What to do, what to do? I know!...make more rust!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, i challenge you to create that cq style wallhanging with a very industrial look!!! By the end of the summer!!!!! GO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.