MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, June 15, 2007

How about a book review?


...or I could show another tote, but I think you might be getting bored with them!
I love this book and would highly recommend it to anyone interested in techniques involving paper. To mention a few of the techniques: sponging, bubbling, plaster, dyeing, marbling, webbing, embossing, and many more. There are also a number of projects. The pictures throughout are inspiring and, once a technique is described, there are lots of suggestions as to how to explore it further. All in all, I think this one is worth the money.
Specs: Creative Paper Art, by Nancy Welch. Sterling Publishing Co. c1999 ISBN: o-8069-9472-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.