MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A drop in the paper bucket


I'm recycling, with a vengeance! There are three huge bags of fabric going out to the recycling tomorrow AND I've filled another large bin with 'stuff' like what you see in the picture. I have an entire filing cabinet *full* of patterns/downloads off the internet/ideas and the lion's share of it is destined to go out, out, out. Why on earth do I feel I have to print out every single thing I see that I just might (key word is 'might'!!) want to do someday? 90% (or more) of it I've forgotten I even have. Yikes. What you see in the picture is just a mere fraction of what I chucked today. Yeah, me!!
I also finished another denim tote bag, but since I've already posted pictures of those, there's not much point in showing yet another one! If you're really curious, scroll down....

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mary Ann--- Could we be sisters by any chance. I often wonder how many trees I have "killed" with all the paper "stuff I have stored away in my room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped downloading and printing too------it's a compulsion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:11 PM

    sounds familiar MA ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.