MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Stash Reduction!




Look at this...a new knitting bag! Made entirely from stash. What's even better? I have enough 'stuff' to make dozens more. They are easy and very quick to make.
The original pattern idea came from a book called 'Jazzy Jeans' by Mickey Baskett, with some additions of my own (of course). The outside pockets are all useable and it's lined with some pretty butterfly patterned flannelette. I'm pretty pleased with the end result, but I'm even happier that it has reduced my stash a little!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.