MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, a-shoveling I will go

It seems to me I might happen to have mentioned that I might be losing it. The title of this post pretty much covers it!

See the big plastic drawer on the left, labeled 'Fibres'? See the small-er plastic container on the right? Guess what - I've downsized from a very full drawer to a little-ish box. Course I'm not going to mention the bags that are now ready to be gotten rid of and what has landed in the garbage can too. Now I have a working supply all neatly organized and not in a huge tangled up mess. Hmmm....now what shall I put in the empty drawer...can't have an empty drawer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.