MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Beautiful art!




Look what came in the mail today! I swapped Arlee from http://arleebarr.squarespace.com/designjournal for this really cool piece of her art and she included some other goodies too. Realized after I uploaded the pictures that I forgot to include the baggie of beads she sent too...sorry Arlee! I think the piece of fabric in the upper part of the picture is one she has hand dyed. I think I'm going to use it as the background for a fabric postcard.
Thanks Arlee!!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, it is! It's a batik style process from my Textile Arts program. Glad you like your package--and thank *you* so much for *my* goodies!!!!!!!! You're the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.