MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

A fool and their money...

...are soon parted. Yep, I parted with some money after I made the mistake of going to Michaels today. I went in for two things...the watercolor paper and the three balls of Patons yarn (for some more clogs). Well. Ummmm. It seems several other things managed to leap into my basket as I walked by! Two balls of Lion Suede (which squeeks when you work with it...rather disconcerting) which will turn into a really cute pair of 'Ughh Boot's in baby size. Card stock was on sale and one can never have too much, right?

Rubber stamps were on sale and I don't have one that has watch faces in my collection and I simply can't get by another day without one. Sea glass you say? What on earth would that leap into my basket for?? Good question, which I can't answer right now - only because I can't remember why I wanted it!! I only know I spent a lot of time the LAST time I was at Michaels looking for it and I know it was for something I wanted to do quite badly. Too bad my memory is faulty. I guess I should be grateful (??!!) that I remembered I even wanted it in the first place...

As for the pad of papers...well....ummmm.....would you believe it got into my cart without any help from me? You don't? Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:31 PM

    You wanted the sea glass to make pins! ;-)

    ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.