MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Dance!

I won, I won, I won! Now please keep your fingers, toes, and everything you own crossed that Monday we have good weather.


What did I win, you say? I quote: "Contratulations! You have won a double guest pass to the exclusive CHFI "Up Close & Personal with Jann Arden"...this coming Monday February 5th at 7 pm!!! It's going to be a fabulous night with Jann performing songs from her upcoming album "Uncover Me" which will be released the following day. For being a lucky winnter, you will receive a copy of the CD on the night of the concert....before they're even available in stores!"


Do I like Jann Arden?...YES! Am I excited about getting to see her in a really small venue?....YES! If you want to hear what we'll be seeing listen to CHFI on Tuesday night at 7 p.m. where the concert will be re-broadcast. In the meantime, hope for good weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.