MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2007 is a great year for you and all you hold dear.


The picture today is the beginning of my donation wallhanging and explains why I had so much 'stuff' spread all over my work table you saw in my previous post. I'll be showing my progress on this piece as I go along.

SharonB started the 'Take a Stitch Tuesdays' today (I know, it isn't Tuesday here...yet, but it is where she is!). This is going to be a fun challenge and I hope to participate as much as I can. If you're interested in finding out more, follow the link to inaminuteago in my side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.