MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Late nights and errands

We went to the city last night to pick up #2 son for a few days. Not a bad thing, in and of itself, but we didn't get home til nearly 2 am. My old bones aren't happy with such hours and as a result today I'm just spinning my wheels...and running errands that are not of the fun sort.

Having the cards done, the gifts made, the wrapping pretty much done and a late night makes for a very non-productive day. I have finally resorted to half-heartedly making some atc's for the swap just after Christmas.

On another note, the trees next door are all cut down with only the stumps remaining (for now). It's a complete and total shock to look out right now. The yard just doesn't look right!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what it looks like without those big trees. Bet it looks kinda naked.

    PS- Say hi to my l'il fluffer for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.