MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Home safely...but son is cooking

By the time we got away to the city yesterday afternoon the freezing rain was over, which was a good thing. I hate travelling in either heavy fog or freezing rain.

Tonight #1 son is cooking. Of course he doesn't cook the way we would, using ingredients we have on hand. Nope, we have to spend a small fortune at the store to pick up such exotic things as lemongrass and goat cheese (can't be just any old goat cheese either). We're even having some sort of appetizers made from beets (??). Then we're left with a huge mess to clean up after him. Isn't it fun to have an aspiring cook in the family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.