MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Eye candy....


Today we braved the grocery store and got the last minute food we need for the weekend. I hope we don't have to do any more shopping for at least a week (preferably more!). I really don't appreciate crowds and line-ups. The drivers in this town are nuts most of the year, but even worse when Christmas gets close. Goodwill to their fellow man simply does not exist.

It's raining too, which makes things thoroughly dismal. No snow to be seen and none in the forecast either. It doesn't seem right not to have a white Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.