MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, December 18, 2006

200 (!) and the very last present


Drum roll, please! In case you're the least bit interested, this is my 200th post (and they said it wouldn't last). Even I am impressed!
The picture shows the very last present for this year...a snow-blowing hat for Jack. Although, if we don't start getting some snow, it might be a wasted effort. The pattern came from the label on a ball of Bernat Denim Style yarn, using 5mm needles.

2 comments:

  1. How come my last comment didn't show up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, posting it again 'cause my test one went thru; sigh.
    Jack will love the hat. The link to the CQ quilt rocks; have bookmarked. Thx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.