MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Two more....



These are two more of the wonderful chocolate cards I got in the swap. I'm loving them and each time I look through I find something else I've missed before. I can't wait to take part in another of the swaps sometime because it's such a learning curve.

Spent the afternoon sewing with my friend Jacquie. We have gotten together pretty much every week since we met about 20 years ago. Our projects have certainly varied over the years, beginning with folk art and then morphing into quilting and all the variations thereof. We have each made 'going away' quilts for our kids (she has 4, I have 2) when they left for college. She has one more to do for her youngest son who will be leaving next September. Then we will both have the empty-nest syndrome (unless you count our having my dad here...he's like having a kid around!). Wonder how many gallons of coffee we've consumed over the years?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.